Yes! I've read Agent Entrepreneurs and I'm ready to join the Facebook group!
Please read & acknowledge that you agree to the guidelines for the Private Facebook group:
1) I am ready to help support and provide constructive feedback to other Agent Entrepreneurs;
2) I know that this Facebook group is not a place for me to promote my products or services.
I also understand that…
The Agent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook group is a place for fellow Agents to:
– Share valuable information,
– Collaborate with other members, and
– Provide others with constructive feedback, ideas, suggestions, stories, and encouragement.
This is a community where you should feel comfortable sharing the struggles and challenges you face, as there are likely others who have already experienced the same thing in the past, who are currently experiencing it, or who will at some point experience it.
Likewise, you should feel comfortable sharing wins so that others in the community can learn more about what’s working for you.
THIS IS A PITCH-FREE COMMUNITY – NO PITCHES ALLOWED.
What’s a pitch?… “Check out my X, Y, Z and do A, B, C.”
This community is all about sharing valuable information in a way that can help others in the community.
This Facebook group was built specifically as a platform to help you build and grow your relationships with one another, not to help you advertise your brokerage, listings or services.
If you’re looking for a partner (or partners) within the community to share your content with and help hold one another accountable, check out our Crusader Tribes, where we Accountability Partners and other great resources for you.
Examples of things you should post in the Facebook group:
– Requests for feedback;
– Recommendations for resources, software or other real estate-related tools;
– Strategies or tactics you’re interested in implementing or that you’ve already implemented and would like to share your experience with the community;
– The latest tips, tools and tactics for the business of real estate and having a life outside of real estate.
Examples of things you should NOT post in the Facebook group:
– Non-constructive feedback in response to someone else’s post;
– Links to sales pages, opt ins, offers, products or services you offer (or that are affiliate links);
*We have the right to delete any content we feel does not follow these guidelines without prior notice or warning.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the guidelines listed above, please contact
This will be a Private “closed” Facebook Group. Content posted in the group should remain within the group and should not be shared outside of the group.
Please note that due to Facebook settings, the group will be searchable on Facebook, meaning people can see the group and the members within if they choose to find it. However, the content within the group remains private and posts cannot be accessed by anyone who is not a member of the group. Each member must request access and be approved by an admin in order to join the group.
By clicking the link below and requesting access to the Agent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook group, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the guidelines listed above and that you will be respective and supportive of your community members at all times.
**PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to 48 hours for your Facebook request to be approved.
Copyright 2016 Agent Entrepreneurs